Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Finished Quilts .... Sucess!!!

Yesterday I was able to finish up two quilts... it's a miracle! One was my favorite fabrics, Riley Blakes All Star 2 in blue, orange and brown. I had originally bought this to do my son's room in but at 16 months he has already developed a love for horses so we have switched to Wanna Be a Cowboy fabrics instead and that bedding is still in the WIP pile. However this All Star quilt was started last year... crazy life keeps me busy! So finally done and listed in my etsy shop. 

My second finish was the beginning of my rummage through hundreds of yards of fabric in an attempt to deplete my massive supply. This is a cute little baby girl rag quilt with pinks, greens and brown dots, circles and flowers. I think it came out pretty cute. I am not one that is great at matching fabrics that didn't come grouped together to begin with. I always second guess myself if they will look good together, does anyone else do this???
This one is also available in my shop


Have a great Tuesday everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment