Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekend Redo - Old Chair Becomes New

I have taken the first step towards getting my craft area together. I have seen several posts of old chair finds from area Goodwill stores that have been redone so cute. Then I got to thinking, ' I have some old chairs out in the top floor of the barn' and what to you know they worked out perfect for a redo. 

BEFORE

AFTER
                                                                                                                                                                                                       
I think it came out pretty darn cute and didn't cost me a dime since I already had the paint, chair and fabric. Hmmmm I have three more of these chairs in the barn, wonder who else needs a chair redone??? 

Next is the desk challenge. Yep there's a desk in the barn too, a big ugly bulky one that would be perfect for my sewing machine.

I am up for that challenge!!!


Happy Monday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment